IS-27 is one of the sections on FEMA’s courses that talks about Orientation to FEMA Logistics. This course is designed to provide an overview of organizational relationships within logistics (roles, accountability and responsibilities) and all field logistics functions.
On the FEMA IS-27 course, the participant will get a baseline knowledge of the standard practices for FEMA logistics operations from initial Presidential disaster declaration to close-out of FEMA field offices.
Objectives of FEMA IS-27
Just like other courses, FEMA IS-27 also has the objective that provides the participant with a baseline knowledge of FEMA field logistics operations. This course is designed for all new hires and logistics staff which work in the field offices. This course length is about 4 hours.
FEMA IS-27 Answers
If you are looking for the answers of FEMA IS-27, you can really get them from our post, since we’ll show you the full answers to the FEMA IS-27 course. We finally obtained the FEMA IS-27 answers from FEMACourse that you can access here.
- Incident Support Bases
a. are not pre-determined sites
b. are established if there is an anticipated or actual need for commodities to support disaster survivors
c. cannot be established before a Presidential Disaster Declaration
- Ninety percent of the Service Branch’s responsibility is composed of
a. information technology and telecom duties
b. provision of medical services to incident personnel
c. determining food and hydration requirements for responders
- The Ground Support Unit
a. establishes and supports facilities during an incident
b. receives supplies in coordination with the Ordering Unit
c. transports personnel, supplies, food, and equipment using fleet vehicles
- The Mass Care Support Unit
a. augments state and local mass care feeding and sheltering operations
b. provides mass care support to disaster responders only
c. supports the mass care function by organizing volunteers
5. To ask for Federal assistance a request must be submitted to FEMA on an
a. Available Commodities Request Form
b. Action Request Form
c. Account Tasker Form
6. Logistics Management at FEMA Headquarters plans, manages, and sustains national logistics operations in support of
a. Washington DC only
b. FEMA regions
- The Temporary Housing Unit
a. determines the housing solution for displaced disaster survivors
b. assists disaster survivors with locating temporary housing
c.operates a temporary housing incident support base
- In response to a disaster, the FEMA office in the affected area
a. fills requests for logistical assistance from state and federal partners
b. writes the policy, guidance, and standards for the state response
c. seeks a presidential disaster declaration
- The Support Branch
a. maintains functional areas as well as span of control
b. manages facilities, supplies, and transportation during an incident
c. is responsible for the transportation of injured and ill incident personnel
- The Incident Logistics Section Chief is responsible for
a.supervising the three branches of the Logistics section
b. knowing exactly the types and amounts of resources that are needed for any impacted population in the US
c. building a national logistics management system
- The Camp Unit Leader
a. is responsible for camp services for the disaster responders only
b. coordinates camp operations for disaster responders and survivors
c. maintains national contracts for camp establishment
- FEMA’s logistics mission
a. must react to shifting conditions surrounding a disaster
b. is to deliver emergency supplies once scheduled routes are accessible
c.functions similarly to any static logistics system
- a. are established if there is an anticipated or actual need for commodities to support disaster survivors
- b. information technology and telecom duties
- c. transports personnel, supplies, food, and equipment using fleet vehicles
- a. augments state and local mass care feeding and sheltering operations
- b. Action Request Form
- b. FEMA regions
- c. operates a temporary housing incident support base
- a. fills requests for logistical assistance from state and federal partners
- a. maintains functional areas as well as span of control
- a. supervising the three branches of the Logistics section
- a. is responsible for camp services for the disaster responders only
- a. must react to shifting conditions surrounding a disaster
How to Get Other FEMA’s Answers?
You can really get other FEMA’s answers legally by making a purchase for FEMA Answers, depending on the FEMA section you need. There are some websites that provide the FEMA Answers and you can buy the answers directly on websites including femacourses.com, fematestanswers.com and a few others. In this post, we can only show you how to get FEMA’s answer legally on the FEMACourses site.
Here’s how to buy FEMA’s answers on femacourses.com!
In addition to providing FEMA’s answers for free, FEMACourses also allows you to make a purchase for answers on each section of the FEMA exam. On FEMACourses, each answer file will cost around $9.99.
To make a purchase for FEMA’s answers, you can follow step-by-step below!
- First, you just simply visit femacourses.com.
- Once you are at the homepage of femacourses.com, you can type the FEMA section you are looking for on the search bar. After it shows you the result, you can then click on it.
- In the FEMA’s section you mean, you will see the ‘$9.99 – Add to Cart’ button. You can then click on it to start purchasing the FEMA answers file.
- When you are at the ‘Checkout’ page, you will see the total price of the FEMA’s answer file is about $10.75 (with tax of $.076).
- If you accidentally have a discount code, you can then click on the ‘Click to enter it’ link.
- The following page prompts you to select a payment method. There are two payment methods you can choose; through PayPal and through Credit Card.
- Then, you need to fill in your personal information on the available bar including Your email address, Your first name and Your last name.
- Then, you should also fill in your billing details by entering your Billing Address, City, ZIP/Postal Code, Country and State/Province.
- If you already filled out all the fields, you can then tick ‘I agree’ to start making payment.
Congratulations! You successfully buy the FEMA’s answers.