When we are doing Homework or other practices in Eureka Math, there may be some questions that are hard for you. So, you may need the answer key for that and also to help you understand more about that lesson. If you are looking for the Eureka Math Lesson 10 Homework 5.2 answer key, here I will inform you where you can get it.
The Answer Key for Eureka Math Lesson 10 Homework 5.2
Here, I have information where you are able to get the answer key for Eureka Math Lesson 10 Homework 5.2. However, before I inform you about the key answer, let’s find out about the questions in Eureka Math Lesson 10 Homework 5.2.
- In the number one, you are required to estimate the product. You have to solve using an area model and the standard algorithm. You also have to remember to express your products in standard form.
a. 53 x 1.2 = __ x __ = __ 12
(tenths) x 53
b. 2.1 x 82 = __ x __ = __ 21
(tenths) x 82
- In this number, you are required to estimate and then you have to use the standard algorithm to solve. You also must be able to express your products in standard form.
a. 4.2 x 34 = __ x __ = __
(tenths) x 34
b. 65 x 5.8 = __ x __ = __
c. 3.3 x16 = __ x __ = __
d. 15.6 x 17 = __ x __ = __
e. 73 x 2.4 = __ x __ = __
f. 193.5 x 57 = __ x __ = __
- In this number, it is written that Mr. Jansen is building an ice rink in his backyard that will measure 8.4 meters by 22 meters. Then, you are asked the area of the rink.
- In this number, it is told that Rachel runs 3.2 miles each weekday and 1.5 miles each day of the weekend. Then, you are required to count the miles that she will have run in 6 weeks.
Now, how about the answer key? You are able to check the answer key for this homework at these sites:
If you prefer to see the video about the answer key for Eureka Math Lesson 10 Homework 5.2, you are able to watch some videos on Youtube and here are some of the videos that you are able to watch.
- A video from The Homework Helper entitled Engage NY // Eureka Math Grade 5 Module 2 Lesson 10 Homework which was uploaded on September 30th, 2019. The length of the video is 13 minutes 12 seconds and it has been watched more than 29k times.
- A video from Julia Tomaka entitled EngageNY Grade 5 Module 2 Lesson 10 which has been watched more than 7k times and the length of the video is 4 minutes and 47 seconds.
And here is the answer key for Eureka Math Lesson 10 Homework 5.2 according to New York State Common Core EngageNY.
- a. 50; 1; 50; 63.6
b. 2; 80; 160; 172.2
- a. 4; 30; 120; 142.8
b. 70; 6; 420; 377
c. 3 × 20 = 60; 52.8
d. 15 × 20 = 300; 265.2
e. 75 × 2 = 150; 175.2
f. 200 × 60 = 12,000; 11.029.5
- 184.8 m2
- 114 mi
About Eureka Math Lesson 10 Grade 5 Module 2
As explained on Eureka Math, the goal of this lesson is to multiply decimal fractions with tenths by multi-digit whole numbers by using place value understanding to record partial products. In this lesson here is the suggested lesson structure.
- Fluency practice is 12 minutes.
- Application problem is 6 minutes.
- Concept development is 32 minutes.
- Student debrief is 10 minutes.
So, the total time is 60 minutes.
In the fluency practice, students will have to multiply and then divide by the similar number 5.NBT.2 for 6 minutes and decompose decimals 5.NBT.3 for 6 minutes. When students multiply and then divide by the similar number, the activity will review what happens when any number of expressions is divided and then multiplied by the similar number in preparation for today’s lesson. In the decompose decimals, the activity will review decimal place value concepts and emphasizes part-whole decomposition through the use of the number bond.
In the application problem, the students are required to not only use their Module 1 knowledge of decimal by single-digit multiplier. However, they are also asked to reason about a start unknown problem type.
In the problem set, the students need to do their personal best to be able to do the Problem Set in the provided time, namely 10 minutes. For some classes, the assignments can be modified by specifying which problems that they work on first. It is important for you to know that some problems do not specify a method for solving. Students are required to be able to solve these problems by using the RDW approach used for Application Problems.
In the Student Debrief, the purpose is to engage reflection and active processing of the total experience of the lesson. The students will be invited by the teacher to review their solutions for the Problem Set. They are required to check work and they can do that by comparing answers with a partner before they go over answers as a class. Here, misconceptions or misunderstandings also need to be found which can be addressed in the Debrief. Students will also be guided by the teacher in a conversation to debrief the Problem Set and process the lesson.
If the Student Debrief has been done, then the teacher will have to ask students to be able to do the Exit Ticket. There will also a review of their work and it will be able to help with assessing the students’ understanding of the concepts that were presented in today’s lesson and planning more effectively for future lessons.
Well, that’s the explanation about the answer key for Eureka Math Lesson 10 Homework 5.2 and also a little bit of explanation about the Lesson 10 itself. Hopefully, it will help you. However, it is important for you to note that don’t make this answer key for cheating. Just use it for checking your work or for learning more about it to understand more.