As a student of EPISD, you may want to know how to access EPISD Classlink Plaza. Here, we will show you how to do it. So, after reading this, you will not be confused again how to access EPISD Classlink Plaza.
Accessing EPISD Classlink Plaza
If you want to access EPISD Classlink Plaza, you have to access this link https://launchpad.classlink.com/episd. After you click on this link, then you will be in the EPISD Plaza/ Classlink login page. There, you have to enter your username and password and then click on the Sign In button.
It is very easy to access EPISD Classlink Plaza, isn’t it? So, you are able to try to access it now. For your information, EPISD Plaza/ Classlink is the one-stop shop to access most of the online resources which are used by students. This is also known as Classlink. If you still need more information about Classlink, you can read about it below.
The Things to Know About Classlink
In the Classlink, there are some guides about using it including how to login, what to do if we forgot our password, and many more. Now, let’s find out about logging into Classlink first.
According to Classlink, your custom login page URL must be like the example below where [yourschoolorganization] is unique to your school organization. Here is the example.
How to login to Classlink? You are able to follow the steps below.
- First, you have to make sure that you are logging into your school organization’s custom Classlink login page. If you are not sure about your school organization’s Classlink login page, you have to check the webpage of your school for a link to your login page. If your school specific login page is not connected to the website of your school, you have to access https://launchpad.classlink.com/. You are able to search for your school’s login page and you can do that by entering the name of the school in the search bar. Then, if you click on the Use My Location, it permits the browser access to your location data, the closest schools to your location will be shown.
- Next, you have to double check your username and password.
- If you do not know your username or password, you have to contact your teacher, media specialist or technology department.
Now, how to log in on a mobile device? To log into Classlink on a mobile device, you have to use the ClassLink app and not a mobile device browser. You can download the Classlink app on App store or Google Play store.
What to do if we forgot our password? If so, the Help I Forgot My Password option must be used on your ClassLink login page. So, you will be able to reset your password. Then, you have to complete the required fields with your username. There is a code field and it should be auto-filled. After that, you have to complete the presented requirements based on the original set up. And then, you will be prompted to change your password.
My Username and Password in Classlink
Your school manages the username and password. So, you can try to find the ClassLink login page for your school organization. The school may have posted login guides on the top banner so you have to check it. The login guides can also be found on the home page of your school. In the guide, you may be provided with the username and password for teachers and students. However, if you do not know your username or password or you are still not able to login, the option that you can do is to contact your school district’s help desk for getting help.
My Classes Feature in ClassLink
In ClassLink, there is My Classes feature. Formerly, the name of this feature is Teacher Console/ My Backpack. In this feature, instructors and students are given access to a dashboard listing of all of their classes. You can access it from the backpack icon on the Favorites Bar. For instructors, the dashboard view include additional features than the view for students. Instructors are able to view student usage analytics, post announcement, assign applications to students, or initiate discussion threads.
In the instructor’s view of My Classes, instructors can easily manage their classes and customize their class application selection. Here are the things that you need to know about instructor dashboard.
- The access of My Classes can be found in the Favorites Bar of the My Apps screen as an icon of a backpack.
- If the app is clicked, there will be a Dashboard. There, you will be able to see a list of all classes. The classes shown are the classes where the instructor is enrolled.
- The sections that you can see in the instructor Dashboard are Apps, Announcements, Discussion Boards, Logins, Students and Activity. If you click on the Apps section, you will be provided with a more detailed view to see all the apps assigned to that class.
- If you click on the Add New App icon (+), it will bring out any assigned custom App Libraries which will permit instructors to choose applications to add to the class.
- You can launch the apps by clicking on them and you can remove them by hovering over them and then click on Remove.
- If you click on the Students section, it will show a list of all students who are enrolled in the class with an Analytics icon on the right.
- If you click on the Analytics icon, it will show individual login and application data for each individual user.
- If you click on Logins, it will show information on which students have logged into LaunchPad. There will be a checkmark if the student has logged in and the top of the column will show a percentage and ratio of the whole logged-in class. In this table, you can also export a CSV of the data. If you want to export a report, you have to click the Export Week button. It will create a CSV of the login report for the selected week.
- If you click on the Activity, it will show a heatmap of each student’s total time spent using apps.
For more details about everything in ClassLink, you are able to access ClassLink.