It is known that enVision Math is a core curriculum for Kindergarten students to Grade 8. In other words, it is a kind of program to learn mathematics. This program actually helps the students develop an understanding of math concepts through the problem-based instructions, visual learning and small-group interaction.
There are currently a lot of institutes that provide the enVision Math learning program. Of course, many students who take this program are also looking for the answer keys for each enVision Math practice. No worries! You can get the answers of enVision Math from envisionmathanswerkey.com.
Here’s a List of enVision Math 2.0 Volume 1 Answers!
enVision Math Common Core course is available for Kindergarten to Grade 8. Certainly, each grade will have some enVision Math common core resources including Go Math, Texas Go Math, Eureka Math and Big Ideas.
Based on the topics that are learned according to class, each grade will also have different topics. Generally, the enVision Math Volume 1 consists of topic 1 to topic 4, while Volume 2 consists of topic 5 to topic 8.
If you want to find the enVision Math 2.0 Volume 1 answer keys for each grade, you definitely can visit the enVision Math Answer Key site here.
In this chance, we will only show you the answer keys for enVision Math 2.0 Volume 1 (Topic 1 to Topic 4) for Grade 1. Here’s a list of enVision Math 2.0 Volume 1 for Grade 1:
- Topic 1: Understand Addition and Subtraction
- Topic 2: Fluently Add and Subtract Within 10
- Topic 3: Addition Facts to 20: Use Strategies
- Topic 4: Subtraction Facts to 20: Use Strategies
So, here’s a list of answers for enVision Math 2.0 Volume 1!
Example of Topic 1 Answer Keys
- Join the two groups and write how manys.
Answer: 2 apples + 2 apples = four apples
- (There are six bird images). How many birds?
Answer: six birds
- There are four bees and 4 bees join. So, how many bees now?
Answer: 4 bees and 4 bees =8 bees
- There are 3 bugs available and then six bugs join. So, how many bugs now?
Answer: 3 bugs + 6 bugs = 9 bugs
- There are 6 ducks and 4 chickes. Then, 2 ducks join. So, how many ducks now?
Answer: 6 ducks + 2 ducks = 8 ducks
Example of Topic 2 Answer Keys
- Bob sees 5 bees. Elle sees some bees. One way to make 8. They see 9 bees in all. How many bees did Ella see? Write an addition equation to solve?
Number of bees Bob sees = 5 bees
Number of bees Ella sees = some
Total number of bees both saw in all = 9 bees
The addition equation: 5 + 4 = 9.
So, the number of bees Ella sees is 4.
- Dana has 7 grapes. She gets 3 more. How many grapes now?
The number of grapes Dana has = 7
The number of grapes She gets = 3
Total number of grapes Dana has now = 7 + 3 = 10.
- Max has 1 more carrot than Jena. Jena has 3 more carrots than Sal. Sal has 4 carrots. Write how many carrots each person has.
The number of carrots Sal has = 4
The number of carrots Jena has = 3 more than Sal (4 + 3= 7)
Number of carrot Max has = 1 more than Jena (7 + 1 = 8)
So, Max has 8 carrots.
- Which is the sum for 5 + 2?
Answer: C. 7
- The first cube stick has 5 cubes and the second cube stick has 4 cubes. Both the cubes have the same number of cubes and each cube has a pair so they form doubles. So, how many cubes now?
Answer: 4 cubes and 4 cubes = 8 cubes
Example of Topic 3 Answer Keys
- Robin has 3 stamps. Joe gives her 4 stamps. How many stamps does Robin have now?
Number of Stamps with Robin = 3 stamps
Number of Stamps Joe gave to Robin = 4 stamps
Total number of stamps Robin have now = 3 + 4 = 7 stamps
- Jen has 8 cat treats. She feeds some treats to her cat. Jen has 4 treats left. How many treats did Jen feed her cat?
Number of Cat treats with Jen = 8 treats
Number of treats left with Jen now = 4 treats
Total Number of treats fed to her cats = 8 – 4 = 4 treats .
- Kim works at a zoo. She feeds the big cats 9 pounds of meat. She feeds the tortoises 7 pounds of leaves and berries. How many pounds of food does Kim feed the animals?
Quantity of food fed to big cats = 9 pounds
Quantity of food fed to tortoises = 7 pounds
Total Quantity of food fed to Animals = 9 + 7 = 16 pounds.
- Ramona mails 3 letters. Then she mails 8 more letters. Write the numbers that will help find out how many letters Ramona mailed in all.
Number of mails Ramona mails = 3
Number of more mails Ramona mails = 8
Total Number of mails Ramona mails = 3 + 8 = 11 letters
- Samy has 3 balls . His Brother Gaurish gave 9 more balls to him . How many balls Samy have now ?
Number of balls with Samy = 3
Number of Balls gaurish give to samy = 9
Total Number of balls samy have now = 3 + 9 = 12 balls.
Example of Topic 4 Answer Keys
- Molly has 6 goldfish. She gives 3 goldfish to Nick. How many gold fish does Molly have now? Write an equation to show the difference.
Answer: 6 goldfish – 3 goldfish = 3 goldfish
- Write the parts and the whole for 9 – 1 = 8.
- Kyle bakes 12 muffins. His friends eat 6 muffins. How many muffins are left? Make 10 to subtract.
Kyle bakes 12 muffins. His friends eat 6 muffins.
12 – 2 = 10
10 – 4 = 6 muffins
Thus 6 muffins are left.
- Zak makes 10 to solve 12 – 5. He changes the problem to 12 – 2 – 3. How does Zak make 10?
12 – 2 = 10
10 – 3 = 7
Thus 12 – 5 = 7
- Marc has 13 erasers. He gives 5 of them to Troy. How many erasers does Marc have now? Show your thinking in the space below.
Marc has 13 erasers. He gives 5 of them to Troy.
13 – 5 = 8
Thus Marc has 8 erasers.
Okay, those are the examples of enVision Math 2.0 Volume 1 (Topic 1 – Topic 4) for Grade 1. If you want to get all enVision Math 2.0 Volume 1 for all grades, you can visit enVision Math Answer Key site here.