Are you looking for the answer keys for Edpuzzle? If so, you are able to check on this article. However, I only provide some of the answer keys and it is according to the Faspe site. So, if you want more, you are able to check on the Faspe site directly.
According to the Faspe site, here are the Answer Keys 2022 for EdPuzzle.
- Where was Spartacus from?
Answer: Thracia which is now Bulgaria
- Spartacus and how many other slaves fought their way to freedom?
- What was the name of the mountain where Spartacus’s troops had their refuge?
Answer: Mt. Vesuvius
- How big was Spartacus’s army in 72 BCE?
- Why did other slaves want to join Spartacus’s revolt?
Answer: He was losing battles and they wanted to help him
- What did the Roman authorities do to 6,000 captured rebels after Spartacus’s death?
Answer: They crucified them along the Appian Way, a major road into Rome.
- Spartacus name has become synonymous for what?
- Who was the wealthy Roman general who trapped Spartacus down in the toe of Italy?
Answer: Marcus Licinius Crassus
- The following is true about Protoevangelium
Answer: God addressing the serpent takes place after the fall
- Protoevangelium reveals
Answer: God is communicating a spiritual meaning
- Who are the main characters in a spiritual sense?
Answer: Jesus, Satan, God, BVM
- What’s promised and foretold about Protoevangelium?
Answer: Savior will crush satan, Satan will tempt us
- Samuel was Israel’s last judge and the bridge to the first prophets. What did Israel ask?
Answer: for a king to be like other nations
- Following are true about King David
Answer: promised descendants would sit on the throne warrior & poet
- True about Soloman
Answer: some wisdom literature is attributed to him who built a temple in Jerusalem
- True about prophets
Answer: wained of the destructive nature of Israel straying away from God Encouraged Israel and Judah to come to God
- People of Judah were in exile
Answer: Prophecies of hope and restoration to the land destruction of their temple
- After exile they experienced
Answer: rebuilding of temple hope for a future kingdom of peace
- What images does this passage include with the queen?
Answer: Stands on the moon clothed w the sun crowned w stars
- What happens when mary gives birth?
Answer: war among the angels
- What did the ark symbolize?
Answer: Gods presence
Law Of Demand Topic
- According to the Law of Demand, as price increases, quantity demanded –
- According to the Law of Demand, as price decreases, quantity demanded –
- When the price of the good or service being examined changes, we see?
Answer: A movement along the demand curve
- When something other than the price of the good or service being examined changes, we see
Answer: A shift of the demand curve
- Based on the Law of Demand, price and quantity demanded have a(n) … relationship.
- Which of the following are reasons for the inverse relationship between price and quantity demanded?
Answer: law of diminishing marginal utility, income effect, a substitution effect
- The quantity demanded of a good or service will increase when the price of that same good or services …
- In examining the quantity demanded of a good or service, we hold everything constant except:
Answer: the price of that good or service
- Ceteris paribus (holding everything else constant) we see here that as the price per square foot of housing decreases from $150 to $100, the quantity demanded of the square footage of housing will:
- We can see by looking at the graph that for each individual price, there are/is … associated with that price:
Answer: only one quantity
- The demand curve is graphed as:
Answer: a downward sloping line due to the inverse relationship between price and quantity demanded
- The Demand curve is:
Answer: a collection of all possible price and quantity demanded combinations
- In order to be considered part of the demand for a good or service, you must:
Answer: be willing to pay for it, and be able to pay for it
- Changes in the price of the good or service are seen as:
Answer: a movement up and to the left or down and to the right along the demand curve
- There is … relationship between price and quantity demanded.
Answer: an inverse
- A recession in the economy affects household incomes. As a result, people take fewer vacations. This is an example of the demand for vacations shifting to the left due to a change in:
Answer: income for a normal good
- When the entire demand curve shifts, this is the result of a change in:
Answer: something other than the price of the good/service being examined
- When there is a movement along the demand curve without the demand curve shifting, this is the result of a change in
Answer: a change in the price of the good/service being examined
- A change in the price of a substitute for a particular good/service affects the … of that good or service.
- A change in the price of a good/service affects the … of that good or service.
Answer: quantity demanded
- Which of the following would NOT shift the demand for a good/service?
Answer: a change in the price of that good/service today
- If the price of a good or service decreases (gets cheaper), the demand for that good or service will…
Answer: not change
- Changes in price effect
Answer: only the quantity demanded of that good or service
- An increase in the price of a good or service will shift the demand curve to the left, indicating a lower willingness to buy
- A decrease in the price of a good or service will shift the demand curve to the right, indicating a higher willingness to buy.
- When examining the market for a normal good, as income increases:
Answer: demand for the normal goodwill increase
- When examining the market for an inferior good, as income decreases:
Answer: demand for the inferior good will increase
- When examining the market for a normal good, as income decreases:
Answer: demand for the normal goodwill decrease
- As a hurricane approaches, we would expect to see … for batteries, bottled water and gasoline.
Answer: a rightward shift of the entire demand curve
- As a hurricane approaches, we would expect to see:
Answer: the demand for batteries, bottled water, and gasoline to increase
- The woman in this example is worried that:
Answer: chocolate bars may be harder to find in the near future