In this page, we are going to talk about what D2L SFA (Stephen F. Austin State University) is, and also some review of Stephen F. Austin State University. If you want to know about that information, you have to read the text below. Ensure you will not miss any information.
D2L SFA (Stephen F. Austin State University)
D2L, Stephen F. Austin State University’s learning management system, is utilized to deliver the university’s online courses, also to support the face-to-face and blended classes classroom instruction.
- D2L SFA is really user friendly. If you navigate WebPages, complete online forms, and download files from the internet, you will be able to use D2L SFA.
- D2L SFA supports most modern web browsers. Keep in mind that older browsers are never recommended. For note: Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are highly recommended browsers.
- D2L SFA uses popup windows for certain features. Please ensure to disable your browser’s popup blockers or add D2L SFA as an exception.
- D2L SFA is supported by the Office of Distance Education.
Stephen F Austin State University Reviews
Here are some reviews of SFA:
- I love the online class choice. It allows me to work on my assignments at my own pace and time. The professors email and answers my questions quickly and as in depth as needed.
- I enjoy the flexibility of this online classes. It allows me to complete my school work at my pace and time, that is nice since I have a little baby. The only downfall is that the financial aid office is not much help once it comes to answering the questions in regards to grants.
- I took some classes online. Over all I learn better in person. However, Stephen F. Austin State University (SFA) did make the transfer to online as smooth as possible. It was very nice.
- I loved every second of being a student at Stephen F. Austin State University (SFA). There is someone to always help you with any problem you have.
- The online classes can be difficult, however the way Stephen F. Austin State University (SFA) did them was very amazing. The resources were always available when needed. Also, the teachers really worked hard to get the knowledge to us, even though we were online. I am really glad the way Stephen F Austin State University (SFA) did the online classes
- I absolutely love it at Stephen F Austin State University (SFA). The faculty and the campus are very amazing. Everything is close together. When I am having trouble with my classes, the teachers are very easy to contact and they ensure you understand the materials in class. I am a Nursing major and the students are able to struggle in this, however the teachers make it so much easier. I am so glad I decided to go to Stephen F Austin University (SFA).
- I like my university. I have not had a bad experience when I am on campus or when I am off campus. My professors always put me, and truly want me to succeed. When I first moved here I had no idea what I was doing, but people on the campus were kind and helped me get around. I have made many friends and I am so lucky to have a chance to live in Nacogdoches and get a great education at Stephen F Austin University (SFA). The size of the campus is perfect for me to be comfortable and also feel safe. This campus is covid safe and takes it really seriously. The library is a good place to study and the Student Center has good options to get food. While walking around campus, I have discovered that everyone greets each other with a smile on their face.
- I have taken all online courses at Stephen F Austin University (SFA). I love them and my professors always email be back if I have any questions. They also have zoom office hours. Therefore, if I have a question or am confused on something, they always assist when I join the zoom.
- While some may discover that it is hard to focus online when there are some other factors that can be included, like playing video games and dealing with outside life, it is still a great program which has professors that are dedicated to helping you succeed and learn so much. Being online and in person, allows you to learn multitask and work well with people you physically cannot meet and how to work in teams online.
- Actually, it is a small school, but I feel as if I meet someone new every day. I very love the community and how welcoming everyone is. There are many activities and ways to meet new people and the accessibility to join clubs. If you are looking for a small college which you can call home, this is the place to apply.
About Stephen F. Austin State University (SFA)
The location of Stephen F. Austin State University is in Nacogdoches (Texas). Based on the research, the university is one of four independent public universities in Texas, those not affiliated with one of Texas’s six university systems. Stephen F. Austin State University (SFA) is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to give bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. Even though the Stephen F. Austin State University (SFA) is located in the rural East Texas college town of Nacogdoches, but the majority of SFA students come from Greater Houston, Dallas Fort Worth metroplex, and other cities throughout Texas. Also, SFA has served the students from 46 states outside Texas and 42 countries outside the United States. Apparently, the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks are members of the Southland Conference. It compete in Division I for all varsity sports. The Lumberjacks basketball team has made 5 appearances in the NCAA Division I Tournament, with two upset first-round wins in 2014 and 2016