How to login to D2L Arizona? You may have this question now so that you are looking for some information about it and finally land here. Well, it is very easy to login to D2L at University of Arizona and here we have a guide for it including the other information about D2L at University of Arizona.
How to Login at D2L at University of Arizona
If you are a student and you want to log into D2L at University of Arizona, you are able to start it by accessing https://d2l.arizona.edu/ and click on UA NetID Login button at Login section. Then, you have to enter your UA NetID and your password. After that, click on Login button.
If you have tried to log into D2L by using your UA NetID, you cannot log in to D2L, you are able to contact 24/7 IT Support. How to find my classes? You can find your courses listed by semester on your Home Page.
If you are registered for a class in UAccess, but you find that your course does not appear in D2L, it is important for you to know that courses activate automatically 1 week before the class start date. But, instructors are able to deactivate classes during this time to work on them. So, it is better for you to contact your instructor so that they will be able to inform you when they plan to activate their site.
What if my name does not appear correctly in D2L? If it happens, you have to update your name in D2L. You are able to change your Preferred Name in UAccess under Personal Information to the correct first, middle and last name.
When you getting started at D2L, it is important for you to know that there are two types of homes pages in D2L. Those are the My Home page and Course Home pages. What are the differences between them?
- My Home Page
It is a page where you land on after you log in. Here, you will see the list if your available courses and includes announcements that the D2L team uses to communicate information about D2L to instructors and students.
- Course Home Page
It is a home page of a course that you have entered.
More things to do with these pages can be read below.
My Home Page for Students at The University of Arizona
Managing Course List in My Course
If you want to manage course list in My Courses on your D2L homepage by semester or term, you can follow the steps below.
- First, you have to choose the semester that you want to view. It can be found under My Courses. You can use arrows to find older semesters.
- Note that only the courses in that semester which can be seen on your homepage.
- D2L course sites are made active to students one week before a semester or session begins and inactive five weeks into the next regular semester.
Adding Information to Your Profile
An image and other information can be added to your profile by following the steps below.
- First, you must click on your Personal Menu which can be found at the top of your D2L My Home screen and choose Profile.
- Then, you must enter any information that you want to share about yourself.
- If you want to add a profile picture, click on the Change Picture button.
- Then, click on My Computer.
- Here, you have to drag and drop an image into the box or click Upload and find an image on your computer.
- Then, you must click on Open, click Add and click Save and Close.
Managing Notifications Through Email or Text
You can set your own notifications by following the steps below.
- First, you have to click on your Personal Menu at the top of your D2L My Home screen and choose Notifications.
- Then, you need to click on Register Your Mobile and fill out the form if you want to get notifications through text and fill out the form.
- In the Instant Notifications section, you must check the boxes to the right of each activity in the list for which you want notifications.
- Now, click Save.
How to Navigating the Brightspace Pulse App
The Brightspace Pulse app is available through the Google Play and App Store. You are able to find The University of Arizona in the list under ‘Select Your Institution’. Then, log in with your NetID credentials.
Checking and Setting the Time Zone D2L
If you set the correct time zone, D2L will appropriately show due dates according to your time zone. You are able to set it by following the steps below.
- First, you have to click on your Personal Menu which can be found at the top of your D2L My Home screen and then choose Account Settings.
- Then, scroll down to Time Zone.
- Now, you have to make sure the correct selections for your time zone.
- At last, click on Save and Close.
Finding and Pinning Your Courses
There is a course selector which permits you to search for and pin any of your course sites for quick access.
- First, you have to click the Course Selector icon in the main navbar.
- Then, you are able to search for your course name or scroll the list to find it. You are allowed to pin courses to the top of this list so that you can access it easily by using the Pin icon to the right of the course name.
- Now, you need to choose the course name to open the course site.
Course Home Page for Students at The University of Arizona
Navigating the Navigation Bar
The navbar has links to course-specific tools. Here are the points that you need to note.
- The navbar has links to course-specific tools such as Quizzes, Grades and Assignments. Depending on your course, the navbar may change.
- Instructors may be able to communicate important course information throughout the semester under Announcements.
- Instructors may be able to select to show course items such as dates or exam dates in the Calendar.
- Instructors are also able to add other information including Meet Your Instructor, Course Description, and the Official UA time to the course home page.