You may want to order something in CSULB Bookstore and you may wonder about the curbside pickup in the bookstore. Let’s find out the information about Curbside Pickup in the CSULB Bookstore here.
Curbside Pickup in the CSULB Bookstore
First, what is curbside pickup? According to Sufio, curbside pickup is defined as a service which permits customers to collect their order from a convenient location rather than having the item shipped to their home. This thing is innovative moreover in nowadays condition where people need to apply social distancing.
Here is some information that you need to know about curbside pickup in the CSULB Bookstore.
- Curbside pick up in the CSULB Bookstore is available during limited hours and you are able to look for current hours on the hours page in the website.
- Park in lot E10 where the location is on West Campus Drive.
- The location of the CSULB Bookstore curbside parking spots is on the north end of the lot close to the bookstore. You are able to park in one of the two designated spots for curbside pickup.
- After parked, you have to call their pick up line 562-985-5346. When you call, you have to give your basic information such as your name, parking spot and order number.
- You need to prepare photo ID to confirm your order.
- It is important for you to note that CSULB and The University Bookstore keep customer safety in the highest regard. So, you need to make sure that you wear a mask.
If the order is placed after 1 PM, it will be shipped the next business day. It is also important for you to know that when shipping ground, you have to permit 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
In the list below, you are able to check the flat rate for shipping from the CSULB Bookstore.
- Shop Online Pick Up in Store
Flat rate: $0.99
- Curbside Pickup
Flat rate: $0.99
- Next Day Business (Domestic Only)
Flat Rate: $10.99
- 2 Day (Domestic Only)
Flat Rate: $11.99
- Ground Shipping (Domestic Only)
Flat rate: $6.99
- Athletic Scholarship Only
Flat rate: $1.99
Knowing More About CSULB Bookstore
The University Bookstore is organized by the Forty-Niner Shops, a 501 (c)(3) non-profit corporation which has been serving the CSULB campus community since 1953. They have a mission to enhance and support the educational process of California State University, Long Beach. They do that by providing goods and services to promote a learning community, by training student employee with life and career skills and by funding scholarships, internships and other programs that promote student success.
The CSULB Bookstore is able to be accessed online at www.fortyninershops.net. If you want to access this bookstore directly, you need to know the operation hours of the bookstore and you are able to check it below.
- On Monday to Thursday, it operates from 8 am to 6 pm.
- On Friday, it operates from 8 am to 4 pm.
- On Saturday, it operates from 11 am to 3 pm.
- On Sunday, it is closed.
This bookstore is located at 6049 E 7th St. Long Beach, CA 90840. If you have any questions and you want to contact them, you are able to call them at 562-985-5093 or you are able to send them an email at email@example.com.
A lot of things that are sold in the bookstore. Here they are.
- School Essentials such as Pencil/ Pen Pouches, Composition Notebooks, Lab Supplies, Campus Water Delivery, Japanese and Korean Stationery, Calendars and Planners, Journals, Yoga items, Dry Erase Supplies, Spiral Notebooks, Folders and Filing, Highlighters and Markers, Tapes and Adhesives, Ring Binders, Test Essentials, Photo Supplies, Paper, Pads, Envelopes, and many more.
- Art supplies such as ceramic tools, drawing pencils, cutting tools, drawing accessories, modeling clay, drawing pens, paint, drawing inks and many more.
- Gifts such as burts bees, care packages, athletic gifts, family gifts, gift cards, snacks, logo plush, logo jewelry and many more.
- Safety needs such as mask and masks that you are able to find are Alumni CSULB Face Mask Black League, Beach LB Face Mask Blk, Beach LB Side Face Mask Black League and many more.
- Care Packages such as Beach Fan Package, Brown and Gold Alumni Package, Beach Day Package, Campus Squirrel Package, Colorful School Essentials Package, and many more.
- Technology such as iPad, MSI Laptops, Apple Watch, Audio, Backpack and Cases, Apple Accessories, Data Storage, Electronic Accessories, Mice and Keyboards, Printers and Supplies, Phone and Audio Accessories and many more.
- Graduation items such as Cap and Gown, Class Rings, Diploma Frames, Custom Memorabilia, Grad Portraits, Grad Gifts and many more.
- Clothing such as LB Basketball Cap Black, Dad LB Seal Dad Tee Black, Lbc Basketball Replica Jersey Gold, Juniors CSULB Crop Oxford Hood and many more.
In the list below, you are able to see the bookstore service and also where you are able to contact them.
- Book Information
- Copy Center
- Customer Service
- Day 1 Digital Access
- Faculty Textbook Support
- ID Card Services
- Textbook Rentals
- Web Orders
In the bookstore, you are able to sell your unwanted books for getting cash. You will be paid up to 50% no matter where you bought the books. If you want to sell your books, you are able to do that in-person at the Customer Service counter inside the Bookstore. If you do that in-person, you have to make sure that you come during store hours. When you sell your book, you have to bring your student ID and you need to make sure that you wear your face mask and don’t forget to apply social distancing guidelines.
What do we have to do if we are not able to sell our book in-person to the bookstore? If so, you are able to do that online where you are able to access here. Then, when you are on the website, you need to search by ISBN and get instant quotes for selling online only. You also have to print the free UPS label to ship your books. You can collect your cash through PayPal or check.