Course Hero refers to one of the programs for learning. Everyone who subscribed into Course Hero is able to use all the features that are offered. One of the most interesting features that they can use is called Question. What is the Question in Course Hero?
Questions are the things that are able to be used by the members or the ones who have subscribed to Course Hero. These questions can be thrown to the online tutors that are available 24 hours a day. When one creates a Course Hero account for the first time, they will be able to get a total of two Questions. All of them are free. According to the official website of Course Hero, both Questions are available to be used for 30 days, meaning they will expire once the time passes. If two Questions are not enough, they are able to get the additional ones by spending $3 for each. Not only that, every Premier Membership comes with a designated number of Questions and everything depends on the membership package. As stated before, these Questions have an expiration period. If there are still Questions left unused, they will be expired. Aside from that, they also will not be available to be used after the cancellation of the membership package. If they are thinking of redeeming the unused Questions, unfortunately, there is no way for them to do that.
If you are one of the Course Hero members, it is important for you to know how to ask a Question. In order to ask a Question, the first thing that you need to do is to visit Homework Help at https://www.coursehero.com/tutors/homework-help/. When you are on the page, you can just type your question in the text box. Aside from typing the question, you can also attach a picture. In addition, you can also do both. When entering the question, you are suggested to ask one question only to be able to get helped as soon as possible. The second tip that you can do is to include all the relevant information. Lastly, you can add image(s) in case the question is hard to explain in written form. Feel free to add instructions for tutors if you want. Do not forget to press the Next button when you are done asking your question.
After getting your question, the tutors will work on it and you will receive the answer after that. Course Hero claims that most questions receive explanations within 15 minutes of submission. However, it is not always the case. It is possible for the questions to not be answered. If you are wondering what happened, the best thing that you can do is to contact the customer support of Course Hero by submitting a ticket. Here is the method to submit one:
- The first thing that you have to do is to go to the official website of Course Hero at https://www.coursehero.com/.
- When you are on its front page, scroll down until you find the Contact Us button at the bottom and click it.
- By doing so, you will be presented with a pop up page entitled Contact Customer Support. On this page, select a category and an issue.
- Then, write down the description or the message that you want the customer support to know.
- Next, enter your contact information, including your first and last name and the email that you registered before.
- Apart from that, you also have to enter some additional information, such as your phone number, the last 4 digits of your credit card, the confirmation number, and the name on your credit card.
- Do not forget to also attach a screenshot.
- Once you are done providing everything, the last thing that you have to do is to press the pink Submit button.
- Just like that your ticket is submitted and you will just wait until they come back to you as soon as possible.
Apart from not getting answered, it is also possible for you to not get a full answer. In this kind of case, you are recommended to follow up with your tutor in order to request clarification or additional information. Keep in mind that it is only possible if the Question is still open.
If following up with your tutor is not helping as the answer that is given by the tutor is disappointing or if you think it is incorrect, it might be the right time for you to mark the answer as unhelpful. Then, you can flag it a Question Professor. After following the step, the Question Professor will be able to address the situation. If the Question Professor thinks that it is really needed for the Question to be canceled, it will be. Talking about Questions, remember that the inquiries have to be reported within 30 days of the requested deadline.
If you get your Question not answered more than once, you might think of canceling your Course Hero subscription. If you subscribed to Course Hero through the official website of it, you can follow the following guide to cancel your subscription:
- First of all, you will have to go to the official website of Course Hero at coursehero.com from your favorite browser.
- When you arrive there, please log in to your account.
- After that, hover over your profile icon located in the top right corner and then go to Account Settings from the menu.
- Lastly, click the Stop Recurring Membership button.
- Then, complete the form and confirm the cancellation. Take note that the cancellation will be effective within 7 business days.
For those who subscribed to Course Hero on your iOS app, you should cancel the subscription from your iTunes account as it is the only possible way to do that. Do not forget to log in to the same Apple Id you used to buy the subscription. As for those who subscribed to Course Hero from the Android app, please cancel it from Google Play Store.