Accessing Parent Portal should be easy because usually it only requires you to login by entering your username and password. However, if you do not know where to access the Parent Portal of Connetquot and you do not know the username and password that you have to enter, you will not be able to access it. So here, we will reveal to you how to access Connetquot Parent Portal.
How to Set Up Connetquot Parent Portal Account
Before you log into your Connetquot Parent Portal account, you have to make sure that you have a Connetquot Parent Portal account. If you have not had it, you can create it by following the steps below.
- The first step that you must do is to access this link here.
- After you access it, then you have to click on the Parent Portal Registration link that you are able to find below the Login button.
- Then, the thing that you must do is to fill in the ‘Step 1’ information. For District, you must fill it ‘Connetquot’. You will also must create your own username and password. An email address is required because it will be used to communicate with you about your account. Also, you have to select an authentication question for security purposes.
- After that, you need to click on the Create Account Information button and then you will go to the next step.
- Here, you need to complete the personal information with your (parent or guardian) information.
- In this step, you must click on the Create Personal Information button so that you will go to the next step.
- On the Student Information, you must add at least one child’s information so that you can get access to the system.
- At last, you must click on the Finish Registration button so that the process is completed.
How to Login to Connetquot Parent Portal
How to login to Connetquot Parent Portal? After you create an account by following the steps above, you are able to login to the Parent Portal by using this link here. In this Parent Portal login page, you must login by using your credentials including your username and password. After you insert your username and password, then the Login button must be clicked.
Did you forget your Parent Portal password? If so, you need to know your username and/ or email address which is related to your account. You are able to reset your password by accessing this link here. Then, you will be required to insert your UserID and/ or email address. After that, you must click on the Request Password button.
For your information, each parent or guardian of Connetquot Central School District students has their own private account. On the CCSDLI website, it is explained that the private account is tied to the email address which is linked in the system. If there are more than one child that you have, the account that you will have is only one to check information on all of your children. For your security, you need to keep your access information secret and also you have to make sure that you do not share it with others including your children.
FAQs About Connetquot Parent Portal
There are a number of FAQs that you need to know about Connetquot Parent Portal. Here are the FAQs about it according to the Parent Portal eSchoolData Connetquot page.
- What is the eSchoolData Parent Portal?
It is an internet-based application which is very safe where parents and guardians are able to check details of their student’s school records. In this portal, the information which is available based on the policies of your district including district and building announcements, assignment grades, attendance information, transcripts, student schedules, report cards, course requests, assessment scores, progress reports, health information, bus assignments, fees, discipline incident information and many more.
- What are the things that we need to access the Parent Portal?
If you want to access the Parent Portal, the things that you need to have are a device and an internet connection. To get the best browsing experience, it is recommended for you to use Safari 5.0, Google Chrome 27 or Internet Explorer 11 or later.
- What do we have to do if I do not get an email to reset my password?
You are able to check your spam folder to make sure that the email was not improperly filtered from your inbox. It is better for you to add the Parent Portal email address to your address book. By doing it, it will guarantee that future emails from the Parent Portal will be received properly.
- Who can register for a Parent Portal account?
The one who can register is only parents and guardians of currently enrolled students who are appointed to receive correspondence.
- What do we have to do to register for a Parent Portal account?
If the Parent Portal has been enabled, your school district will make a communication about registration instructions.
- What do we have to do if we forget our password?
If you forget your password or you may misplace your password, you are able to navigate to the Parent Portal login page and then you have to click on the ‘Forgot Password?’ option. Then, you will be taken to a page where you have to enter your User ID or email which is related to the account. After you submit it, then you will get an email with a link that you can use to reset your password.
- What do we have to do to change the email address related to our Parent Portal account?
The email address which is related to your account is able to be changed by clicking on the My Account icon that can be found on your personal home page. After that, you have to choose the ‘Update Account Info’ tab and then you need to enter your new email address in the corresponding field.
- What do we have to do if we have questions regarding the information that is shared on the Parent Portal?
The information which is shared on the Parent Portal is configured by your district. You are able to contact your district if you have questions about the records of your student, frequency of updates of your students and more.