f you are a new student of Chamberlain, you need to know about accessing Student Portal including how to login. Why? It is because during you become a student of Chamberlain, you will always use your student account. So, knowing how to access it is very important.
How to access Student Portal of Chamberlain University? Well, you have to open the website of Chamberlain at www.chamberlain.edu. Scroll down and then you will find Student Portal. Click on that and you will be brought to a student portal page. Student Portal is a single-sign on, secure and personalized site that you will use to be able to access most of the resources. After you applied, you will be provided with an identification number and instructions on how to log into your student portal at https://www.chamberlain.edu
You may want to know the resources that are available in the Student Portal. In Student Portal, there are:
- Degree Works. This is online tools that permit you to monitor your progress toward your degree.
- It Help Desk. This is a section where you are able to contact the Help Desk to report an issue or question.
- Email. It will easily access your student email.
- Student Services Advising. This is a one-stop-shop for all academic and financial aid questions.
- Semester Grades. It will enable you to check your semester grades right from the homepage.
- Library Access. It enables you to access to the online library.
- Student Surveys. You are able to access your end-of-course evaluations via this menu.
- Pay My Bill. You will be able to access to pay bills from the homepage and also from the Finance section.
- eCollege. By this menu, you are able to access the online course shell for your nursing and liberal arts and sciences courses.
- Personalized Message Center. It displays messages specific to each Chamberlain student.
- Career Care. This menu will help you in finding job and employment and it is available to students starting Day One.
- Finances Section. By this menu, you are able to view your account details, contact your student services advisor, manage payment plans and more.
- My Degree & Courses Section. In this menu, you are able to manage your course schedules, request transcripts and also access DegreeWorks and other important resources.
- Resources Section. In this menu, you are able to access everything from the Smarthinking Online Tutor Resource to the IT Help Desk, ASPIRE Student Assistance Program and also tips and tools that you may need to be successful.
To be able to access and enjoy those menu, you just have to login to your student account. But, if you are not a student of Chamberlain yet, you are able to apply first. If you have applied, you will be able to login to your student account by entering your username and your password. You are able to sign in with your Student UserID. If you find some difficulties when you login, you are able to click on Need Help link under Sign In button.