Do you need CFA program registered candidate resources? If so, you may not know where to go and what sites that you have to access to be able to find the resources. However, after you read this article, you will be able to find a way to get the resources.
CFA Program Registered Candidate Resources from CFA Institute
Actually, if you are a member or participant at CFA Institute, you are able to get CFA program registered candidate resources since the organization provides it. If you access the site, exactly on the CFA Program Registered Candidate Resources page, you will be able to read that if you login to the site of CFA Institute, you are able to access your study materials and exam-related tasks such as changing your test center location and accessing your result.
On that site, it is also explained that if you register for the CFA Program, you will be able to have access to a variety of study tools and resources to help you prepare for the exam and CFA Institute will support you with its learning ecosystem and community along your path to be a CFA charterholder. According to the CFA Institute site, below is the CFA exam study materials that you are able to access on the site.
- You will be able to get an official program curriculum.
- You will be able to get study sessions for each level.
- You will be able to get custom study plans which are designed just for you.
- You will be able to get practice questions throughout the curriculum.
- You will be able to get a mock exam, mimicking the exam-day experience.
- You will be able to study resources and tips.
Even now, CFA Institute offers an app so that you are able to study for your exam with a range of curriculum-focused tools anywhere and anytime. The mobile learning program is created to be able to help you prepare efficiently for the CFA Program exam. If you want to use the app, you are able to find CFA Institute Learning in the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
In the CFA Institute Learning app, you are able to find the complete curriculum, custom lessons, personalized study plans, a mock exam and many more.
- Mock Exams
- You are able to test your knowledge and readiness.
- You are able to get comfortable with the timing and structure of the exam.
- You are able to identify learning gaps.
You are able to practice glossary terms by using the two newest additions to the gaming family. There are crossword puzzles and sudden death quizzes. In total, seven games are available. The card picker is the original and most popular game in the app. By the existence of the game, you are able to challenge yourself or your peers and let your name appear on one of the game leaderboards.
- Practice Questions
- You are able to evaluate your strengths and weaknesses.
- You are able to view the practice questions dashboard and report to evaluate scores over time. You are able to compare your confidence levels to your mock exam results.
- You are able to use existing flashcard sets.
- You are able to create your own sets in flashcard or list format.
- You are able to share sets with others.
- You are able to view online or print them out.
- You are able to chat and learn from peers on the discussion boards.
- You are able to search past conversations.
- You are able to easily filter to find specific topics.
There are also new additions coming soon such as user-generated quizzes, private chats between users, and moderated conversations.
Other CFA Study Resources
Besides the CFA Institute, there are other places to find CFA resources or materials. According to the 300Hours site, here are some free CFA study materials.
If you are a CFA candidate, you need a study plan so that you are able to track progress, manage time, and target improvements. So, 300Hours has created and shared a free, personalized CFA Study Planner tool and it has been used by more than 50,000 happy candidates. Not only that, this site also provides CFA exam calculator, CFA exam tips, free probability distribution tables, and free CFA practice questions and mock exams.
- Kaplan Schweser
Another platform where you are able to find CFA resources or materials is Kaplan Schweser. This platform offers you free trial for a week, so if you are doubt to use it, you are able to try this trial first so that you are able to experience how the core study tools act as complements to each other and it gives you concise and comprehensive coverage of the whole CFA Program Curriculum as described on the Schweser site. According to the Schweser site, the free trial provides samples of the study tools below that focus on Schweser’s study program.
- SchweserPro QBank: It builds custom exams to quiz yourself on what you have learned.
- SchweserNotes Book 1 (Online): These are clear, concise study notes and examples that cover the curriculum.
- SchweserNotes Videos: These are recorded videos to help you review course topics.
- Resource Library: It is a collection of online reference videos to prepare you for your studies.
- Topic Quizzes: If you have read the SchweserNotes, you are able to answer these online questions to check your understanding of the content.
- InstructorLink: You are able to ask questions and get answers from an instructor for clarification and guidance.
The topics provided by this platform are also by level including Level I about Quantitative Methods: Basic Concepts, Level II about Quantitative Methods for Valuation, and Level III about Behavioural Finance.
UWorld offers free 90-day access to CFA Level 1. This platform focused on passing the CFA exams through practice questions. The Level 1 package focuses on more than 2,000 practice questions accompanied with detailed explanations, calculator keystroke cards, and the ability to make flashcards and notes easily.
- Salt Solutions
It offers a full CFA exam product and you are able to use it to pre for your CFA exam fully. You can find the short, succinct videos with high production value and also study notes.
This platform is popular for its nonsense, comprehensive yet concise video lectures that are very effective in decreasing your study time. To help understanding, this platform uses a concept-focused teaching approach which goes through a lot of example questions.
- Bloomberg Exam Prep
The CFA product of Bloomberg focuses on online learning where it splits learnings into micro lessons which are accompanied with a lot of practice exams. This platform covers online learning for all 3 levels of the CFA exams.