CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) is a globally recognized course offered by the CFA Institute, USA. CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) is one of the most respected degrees in Financial Services and Management as well the pinnacle in Investment Management and Analysis.
Apparently, CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) syllabus has ten core subjects which are taught across three levels. There are three CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) Levels; CFA Level 1, CFA Level 2 and CFA Level 3. For your information, the minimum CFA Course Duration is 2 years. And, the average CFA Course Duration is 3 – 4 years. By the way, how about the CFA Course duration and fees in India? Well, find out that information by reading this whole article.
CFA Course Duration and Fees in India
According to research, CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) course duration in India is 1.5 – 2 years that deals with the knowledge and skills of financial portfolio management, investment management and financial analysis. CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) course has an average duration of 2 years. Also, you are able to take it in the form of hours, this will take 100-520 hours to complete the course.
Of course, there are many job roles which graduates of this CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) course can undertake. Several of them include Auditors, Financial Advisors, Corporate Financial Analysts, Risk Managers, Consultants, Supply Chain Analysts, Financial Managers, and more.
So, what is CFA course fees in India? Based on the research, CFA course Fees in some top colleges in India is INR 40,000 – 1 LPA. The average fees of the CFA course in India ranges from Rs.27 000 – RS.50 000 depending on the level of the course.
For your information, CFA fees course is USD 1200 for standard registration and USD 900 for early registration. CFA Fees course in Rupees depends on the exchange rate. Need to note that all students have to submit the CFA Entrance Exam fee in USD. After successful completion of CFA certification, the candidates are offered various CFA job chances such as Portfolio managers, Investment managers, Risk managers or Chief Financial officers. We get information that the average CFA salary in India ranges between INR 3,50,000 to 35,00,000.
Here is a table of CFA courses in India along with the duration and fees of the course:
|Institute Name||City||Course Name||Duration||Course Fee|
|Its Concepts||Mumbai||CFA Level 1||100 hours||Rs.27 000 for level 1|
|Ulurn||Kolkata||CFA Level 1||520 hours||Rs.33 200|
|Orbit Institutes||Chennai||CFA Program Course||2 years||Rs.30 000 per level|
|Logic Business Studies||Bengaluru||CFA Level 1||200 hours||Rs. 24999|
|SSEI||Kolkata||CFA Level 1||520 hours||Rs.35 000|
|Fin Tree||Hyderabad||CFA||–||Rs.50 000 per level|
|Edu Pristine||Pune||CFA Program||2 years||–|
CFA Course Details
- CFA full form is Chartered Financial Analyst. It is a degree offered by the CFA Institute, USA.
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) Course Duration ranges from 1.5 – 4 years. In order to seek CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) admission, the candidates have to be a graduate in any stream. But, the candidates in the final year of graduation will be able to seek admission in CFA Level I.
- The CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) course has no entrance examination. Firstly, the candidates have to register themselves before starting with the CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) course.
- The candidates have to pass all three levels of the CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) course. The CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) levels are CFA Level I, CFA Level 2 and CFA Level 3.
- The CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) course fees in India range from INR 190,000- 5,86,000.
- The sectors where the candidates can discover jobs after the completion of the CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) course are Banks, Legal houses, audit firms, investment etc.
- The candidates will be able to get the opportunities to work as Chartered Financial Analyst, Portfolio Manager, Investment Manager, etc. after completion of the CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) course.
- The average salary of a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) without a CA degree may range between INR 4,00,000- 20,00,000.
- After completion of the degree, a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) gets placed in the top financial companies such as JP Morgan, HSBC, PBC, PwC, Ernst and Young, etc.
CFA Full Form
Need to know that CFA full-form Chartered Financial Analyst is a professional Postgraduate certification course offered by the CFA Institute, USA. The CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) course curriculum includes Corporate Finance, Equity Investment, Derivatives, Financial Reporting and Analysis etc. The CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) course prepares the candidates to become effective and ethical working professionals. In the year 2019, a record number of CFA candidates, 24,997 (an overall increase of 16%), appeared for the CFA level 1, CFA level 2 and CFA level 3 examinations.
Previously, CFA Institute was known as Association for Investment Management and Research (AIMR). The CFA Institute, via its exams and certifications, ensures there are investment professionals who have a high set of quality standards. Also, the CFA Institute provides a Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement as well as an Investment Foundations Program.
For your information, the CFA Institute is managed by 20 board members each of whom is elected for a 3-year term. The headquarters of this organization is in Charlottesville, Virginia. It has regional offices in New York, Hong Kong, Beijing, Mumbai, London, and Brussels. We get information that 31,000 investment institutions recognize it as a standard of choice.
The CFA Institute offers many certificate programs such as Investment Foundation Certificate, Certificate in ESG Investing, and Certificate in Investment Performance Certificate. But it is mainly known for its Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Course. Over 178,000 Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA) have already graduated from the CFA Institute and influence over 162 markets globally.
CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst): Admission Process
The CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) certification course requires no entrance examination for the admission process. The candidates have to register themselves with the CFA institute to start their course. There are some of the eligibility or requirement criteria for the CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) program.