The program known as Parent Self Serve or PSS will provide every parent of the Brazosport ISD to specific authorized student data, including grades, attendance, and assignments. With this kind of thing, each parent who have a child in Brazosport ISD will be able to keep an eye of their child.
For every parent of Brazosport ISD student who want to access Parent Self Serve or PSS, here is every step that you have to follow:
- The first thing that you have to do is to log into BISD website at www.brazosportisd.net.
- When you are there, choose Parent Self Serve which is located under Resources.
- In the new page, there is a Logon button that should be clicked. Since it is white in red, it should be found easily.
- If you are a new user, the one to choose is Register. For those who are existing users, please choose Sign-In instead.
- The new users will have to fill in all fields, including Parent/Guardian Last Name, Parent/Guardian First Name, Student ID, Student Last Name, Student First Name, Student Birthdate, User ID, Password, Retype Password, Security Question, and Security Answer.
- After filling in all fields, do not forget to press the Submit button. Just like that, your sign up is complete.
- The next thing that you have to do is to choose OK to go to PPS (Parent Self Serve) login page.
- After logging in, you will be able to see a lot of tabs to view or modify.
- Please keep your contact email and phone number current. It is possible for the notifications on attendance and grades to be set up in the Notifications tab.
In case you forgot your password, the good news is that it is possible for you to reset it. Please follow the following guide to be able to reset the forgotten password:
- First of all, enter your User ID on the Sign In tab of PSS and then choose Forgot Password.
- Then, enter the Security Question Answer and hit the Submit button.
- Another thing to be entered is a new password. Please re-enter it and do not forget to click Save.
- In the end, you will be able to see a message verifying the new password has been saved.
If you feel like your password is in danger because you think someone else that you do not trust knows it, it might be the best idea to change the password. Here is what to do to change the password:
- Firstly, enter User ID on the Sign In tab of PSS and then choose Change Password.
- After that, enter the current password in the Old Password field and the new one in the New Password field.
- When everything is entered, the next thing that should be done is to re-enter and submit.
- If the process is successful, there will be a message verifying the password change has been saved.
Parent Self Serve or PSS offered by Brazosport ISD is such a great service. Apart from the web browser, it is also available to be accessed through mobile. The mobile version is able to be installed on both iOS and Android. The name of the app is Frontline ERP & SIS.
Steps to download and install Frontline ERP & SIS on iOS:
- Open the App Store that is usually seen on one of the home screens. In case you cannot find one, try to find it in the folder called Utilities.
- Once you open the App Store, tap Apps, the icon located at the bottom center part of the screen.
- In this step, you will have to browse or look for the app named ERP & SIS. To find it, tap the Search button found at the bottom right corner of the store, type the name of the app, “ERP & SIS”, and then tap the Search key to view the results.
- To know more details about the app, please tap it. It has its own page on App Store. You will be able to find the screenshots, ratings, review, technical details, as well as pricing information. Since the app is free to install, the button that will be displayed is the word “GET”. If you have downloaded the same app in the past, the button that will be displayed is the cloud with a download pointing arrow.
- To install it, please tap the blue button located near the top right corner of the app named GET.
- Downloading the app requires you to confirm your identity. Remember to verify your identity first before downloading it. For those who have already signed in with your Apple ID, you can just follow the instructions shown on the screen to verify using Touch ID, Face ID, or a password. Following the step will install the app and add a new icon to the home screen. For those who have not signed in, you will need to log in with your Apple ID username and password. After that, you can install the app. After completing the installation process, the new icon will be added to your home screen.
- In the end, you can open the app by either tapping OPEN from the App Store or by tapping the icon of the app on the home screen.
Steps to download and install Frontline ERP & SIS on Android:
- Open the Google Play Store, which is usually found on the home screen or in the app drawer.
- Then, browse or look for the app. Tap the Search box located at the top of the screen, type the name of the app, which is ERP & SIS, and then tap the magnifying glass to search.
- By doing so, some results related to the keyword will be shown. Please find ERP & SIS.
- Once you have found the app named ERP & SIS, tap it to learn more about it. Since it is free, there is a green button located at the top right corner of the page that says INSTALL.
- To install the app, all that should be done is to tap the green INSTALL button. Once the process of installing is completed, the original INSTALL button will change to OPEN and when you go to the app drawer, you will be able to see a new icon, which is the icon of the ERP & SIS.
- Feel free to open the app if you want. To open it, you can just tap the OPEN button so that the app will be launched from the Play Store. Another way is by tapping the icon of the app in the app drawer.