Bay District Schools or BDS is one step forward when it comes to both students and teachers the tool to advance in learning. It offers the thing known as BDS Launchpad by ClassLink. If it is your first time hearing this term, it refers to a Single Sign-On (SSO) of the district. With it, both students and teachers are able to access the digital curriculum or resources with just one click.
BDS Launchpad is available to be accessed from both browser and app. Either way, you will need the BSD username and password to log into BDS Launchpad, which both of them are managed by the school organizations. First of all, you will have to try to find the ClassLink login page for your school organization. It is possible for you to find the login guides on the top banner of the school. Aside from that, you might also find the login guides on the home page of the school. You might be provided with the expected username and password by the guides.
As you now have your username and password in your hand, it is time for you to access BDS Launchpad. There are a few ways to access it. The first one is by clicking on the link https://launchpad.classlink.com/bayschools. The second one is by going to www.bay.k12.fl.us and clicking the icon of BDs Launchpad. This one is the easiest for home access as you just have to scroll down to see the icon of it. In addition to these two, you are also able to access BDS Launchpad by downloading and installing the app called BDS Launchpad. This app is available for both iOS and Android devices. For the iOS users, you can download and install it from the App Store. As for the Android users, you can go to Google Play Store instead to download and install it.
After downloading and installing BDS Launchpad, it is time for you to log in. Once you logged in, feel free to click on the icons and you will be allowed to automatically access your content by most of them. On the other hand, some of them will ask you for a username and password that you may have set up for that program. In this case, please enter the password that you created before and BDS Launchpad will remember it the next time you log in. It is worth nothing that your available icons will depend on your school, your grade, and your classes.
For anyone who has forgotten your BDS Launchpad password, apparently, it is possible to set up the password recovery options ahead of time in order to reset the password. However, you have to remember that not every organization has this feature as an option.
In order to set up your password recovery, here is step by step that you have to follow:
- The first thing that you need to do is to click on the profile avatar. If you have no idea where it is, it is able to be found in the top right corner.
- When you find it, click Settings -> Recovery.
- After that, click Phone, Email, or Security Questions. It depends on the option selected by your organization before. Please click one of them to help you on verifying and accessing your account. Take a note that for the options of Phone Number or Email, the account will have to be verified. As for the option of Security Questions, you will have to make the question selections. Then, record the answers. Do not forget to click Save Questions located at the bottom right section of the window.
- If needed, you can also use the Help I forgot my password option that is found on your ClassLink login page. The intention to clink the option is to reset your password.
- Then, enter your username. As for the code, it should be auto-filled.
- Please complete the presented requirements based on the original set up. you can do it by answering the pre-chosen security questions, entering in text code, or validating by email. Everything depends on how your technology administrator enabled the feature.
- After that, you will be prompted to change your password. Do remember that to enable the password reset for users, the ClassLink Administrators have to reference Enabling Password Reset.
Keep in mind that you might not find this feature in some school organizations. You are encouraged to read the FAQ for Home Users article for login tips. In case you are still unable to get your password back and you cannot log in, the best thing that you can do is to reach out to your school. Aside from that, you can also reach out to Bay District Schools. You can reach out to them by dialing some numbers. For those in the United States, you can call 1 (888) 963-7550 ext. 1. If you are currently in the United Kingdom, please dial this number instead +44 (800) 367336. These numbers are available on Monday to Friday from 7 AM to 8 PM EST. Please call on the available hours.
If you are not the type of person who loves to talk directly to someone, then you can consider sending an email instead. Even though it is less effective compared to calling these phone numbers as it might take time for you to get a response, it is still worth trying. The email address that you can send an email to is email@example.com. Please explain clearly the thing that you are currently facing so they can help you with your issue quickly. Do not forget to include the details and to include some of your information in case they are needed. Aside from all of these, there is another way to contact the representative of BDS Launchpad. It is through FAX. If you want to send a FAX to them, you are able to send it to +1 (973) 546-5981.