Bay District Schools has a Single Sign-On (SSO) of the district which is called BDS Launchpad by Classlink. It is known as BDS Launchpad or ClassLink LaunchPad. This one is used by the students and the staff to access digital curriculum or resources. This thing is available to be accessed from both browser and app.
For those on a mobile device, BDS Launchpad is not able to be used in the browsers of the device. It explains why the mobile app must be used instead. Feel free to download the Classlink Launchpad app from the App Store for those who use iOS or from Google Play Store for those who use Android. Before anything, do not forget that your school organization has to get a ClassLink LaunchPad web edition for this app to work.
ClassLink Launchpad is so good as it gives everyone personalized, single sign-on access to all your school resources. You will be able to have instant access to any of thousands of learning, productivity, and education apps with just one click. With it, you can reduce the amount of time you have to log in and use more time to learn instead. There are a few things that you can access from ClassLink Launchpad, including Google Drive, O365 and OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, and your school network folders.
BDS Launchpad App on App Store
- Seller: ClassLink, Inc.
- Category: Education
- Size: 179.5 MB
- Compatibility: iPhone (requires iOS 10.0 or later), iPad (requires iPadOS 10.0 or later, iPod touch (requires iOS 10.0 or later), Mac (requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip)
- Languages: English, Danish, Hebrew, Italian, Romanian, Spanish
- Age Rating: 4+
- Price: Free
These followings are the steps to install the app called ClassLink Launchpad on the App Store. Please follow each step well.
- First of all, open the App Store that is usually seen on one of the home screens. In case you cannot find one, try to find it in the folder called Utilities.
- Once you open the App Store, tap Apps, the icon located at the bottom center part of the screen.
- In this step, you will have to browse or look for the app named ClassLink Launchpad. To find it, tap the Search button found at the bottom right corner of the store, type the name of the app, “ClassLink Launchpad”, and then tap the Search key to view the results.
- To know more details about the app, please tap it. It has its own page on App Store. In this page, you will be able to find the screenshots, ratings, review, technical details, as well as pricing information. Apparently, this app is free to install so that the button that will be displayed is the word “GET”. In case you have downloaded the same app in the past, the button that will be displayed is the cloud with a download pointing arrow.
- To install it, please tap the blue button located near the top right corner of the app named GET.
- Downloading the app requires you to confirm your identity. Please verify your identity first before downloading it. For anyone who has already signed in with your Apple ID, you can just follow the instructions shown on the screen to verify using Touch ID, Face ID, or a password. Doing so will install the app and add a new icon to the home screen. For those who have not signed in, you will need to log in with your Apple ID username and password. After that, you can install the app. After the installation process completes, the new icon will be added to your home screen.
- In the end, you can open the app by either tapping OPEN from the App Store or by tapping the icon of the app on the home screen.
BDS Launchpad App on Google Play Store
- Updated: August 5, 2021
- Size: 13M
- Installs: 100,000+
- Current Version: 675
- Requires Android: 6.0 and up
- Content Rating: everyone
- Interactive Elements: Users Interact
- Offered by: ClassLink
If you want to download the ClassLink LaunchPad on Google Play Store, here is step by step to follow:
- The first thing that you need to do is to open the Play Store, which is usually found on the home screen or in the app drawer.
- Then, browse or look for the app. As you already know the name of the app that you are looking for, which is ClassLink LaunchPad, you can tap the Search box located at the top of the screen, type the name of the app, and then tap the magnifying glass to search.
- By doing so, some results related to the keyword will be shown. Please find the ClassLink LaunchPad one.
- Once you have found the app named ClassLink LaunchPad, tap it to learn more about it. Just like any other apps, the app called ClassLink LaunchPad has its own page on the Play Store. This kind of page includes the description, the screenshots, the cost, the reviews, and the technical specifications. Since the ClassLink LaunchPad is free, there is a green button located at the top right corner of the page that says INSTALL.
- To install the app, all that should be done is to tap the green INSTALL button. Once the process of installing is completed, the original INSTALL button will change to OPEN and when you go to the app drawer, you will be able to see a new icon, which is the icon of the ClassLink LaunchPad.
- Feel free to open the app if you want. To open it, you can just tap the OPEN button so that the app will be launched from the Play Store. Another way is by tapping the icon of the app in the app drawer.
It should be really easy to download and install ClassLink LaunchPad on both Apple and Android devices. However, if you find a hard time doing so, do not hesitate to reach out to the representative of Bay District Schools or some other parties.