Army Knowledge Offline is the name of the source for any Army link that is found on the portal that is used by the US Army to give the communication to everyone who is currently in the military called Army Knowledge Online or AKO. As you probably know, AKO is hard to access as it is secretive, it is the reason why SGT Roman Antonacci made Army Knowledge Offline.
Army Knowledge Offline has three menus. The first one is AKO Cards. There are several things that you will be able to see here, including:
- GI Suicide Prevention: This one informed some resources for suicide prevention, intervention skills, and support to everyone who is impacted by the loss of a loved one to suicide to develop healthy and resilient soldiers, reduce stigma, and build awareness of suicide and some other things related to this.
- My Medpros Medical Readiness Portal: This one is the automated database owned by the army. It is made to meet Department of Defense requirements in maintaining unit and individual medical readiness. Besides, it is also made to provides commanders with real time, world wide operational system to manage the medical readiness and deployability of their unit.
- Army Fit: This one is the application that is based on a web. In the app, you will be able to find tracks, and data from personal fitness devices. The app provides feedback so users are able to measure their progress toward fitness objectives.
- My Enlisted Record Brief (ERB): This one is a new multi component report with the function to provide a snapshot of the military career information of a certain soldier. The information includes the details of a soldier when they are in the military by listing all sources taken, duty stations, ASVAB scores and much more.
- Military OneSource: This one is the place where you are able to find the information, answers and support to help you reach your goals, overcome challenges and thrive. It is able to be accessed 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. As a member of the military family, you have a privilege to use the program that is funded by the Department of Defense anytime and anywhere you want. This program offers assistance with tax services, spouse employment help, and webinars and online training, relocation and deployment tools, and some other ones.
- Army Web Mail: This one is the web portal owned by the army.
- myPay: This one is known as the online payroll and accounting system owned by the Defense Department. It gives the access to view the pay account of someone. It also can be used to do some other things such as viewing travel claims, making changes to withholding and allotments, and chancing Thrift Savings Plan contributions.
- Army Career Tracker (ACT): This one is described as an Army leadership development tool that is based on a web. It is developed by U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command’s Institute for Non-Commissioned Officer Professional development.
- Digital Training Management System (DTMS): This one gives a streamlined access to the Individual Task, Collective Task Training and Evaluation Outlines (T&EO), Headquarters, Department of the Army (HQDA) Standard Mission Essential Task List (MELT) and Combined Arms Training Strategy (CATS) that form the building blocks for unit training and achieving readiness.
- My Clothing Record: This one is counted as a portal that allows every soldier to manage their organizational clothing as well as their individual equipment.
- Army 3665 Enterprise: This one uses Microsoft 365 capabilities. The main function of it is to provide the Army with enduring capability to collaborate across the force. It is said that it hosts a range of resources to include video and voice teleconferencing, email, instant messaging, and access to shared drives.
- Tricare Online: This one is described as the health care program for every uniformed service member, every retire, and their families around the globe. The function of it is to provide comprehensive coverage to all beneficiaries such as health plants, special programs, prescriptions, and dental plans.
- Army Maintenance Application (ARMA): This one allows every soldier and their families to instantly interact with public works clerks so that they can submit work orders instead of making walk in appointments or phone calls.
- Volunteer Management Information System (VMIS): This one is helpful for the Army Volunteer Corps and Organization Point of Contract (OPOC) to manage these dedicated volunteers and allows volunteers a way tracks their hours, awards, training, and certificates. Keep in mind that the volunteers are only able to apply for volunteer chances, record and track volunteer, and manage their service volunteer record.
The second menu is Listed Links. As you can guess from its name, the page is full of the links. Some of the links that can be found include:
- Air Force Weather Agency – https://weather.af.mil/
- AMEDD Command Management System – https://cms.mods.army.mil/cms/ !Only Works on DoD Networks!
- Anti-Terrorism Enterprise Portal – https://army.deps.mil/army/sites/PMG/prog/ATEP/default.aspx
- Antivirus Home Use Program (AV HUP) – http://disa.mil/Cybersecurity/Network-Defense/Antivirus/Home-Use
- Army 365 Enterprise – https://dod.teams.microsoft.us/
- Army Accident Reporting System – https://reportit.safety.army.mil/
- Army Benefits Center – https://wr.acpol.army.mil/abc/
- Army Career Tracker – https://actnow.army.mil/
- Army Combat Readiness Center – https://safety.army.mil/
- Army Community Service Staff System – https://acsstaff.armyfamilywebportal.com/
- Army Credentialing Opportunities On-Line (COOL)- https://www.cool.osd.mil/army/
- Army Disaster Personnel Accountability and Assessment System (ADPAAS) – https://adpaas.army.mil/
- Army E-Learning – https://www.dls.army.mil/Army_e-Learning.html
- Army Enterprise Service Desk (AESD) – https://snpro.aesd-w.army.mil/
- Army Enterprise Systems Integration Program – https://login.aesip.army.mil
- Army Family and Moral, Welfare and Recreation Programs – https://www.armymwr.com/
- Army Family Readiness Group (FRG) – https://vsfrg.armyfamilywebportal.com/
- Army Fit – https://armyfit.army.mil/
- Army Housing Online User Services – https://www.housing.army.mil/
- Army Human Resources Command – https://www.hrc.army.mil/
- Army Ideas for Innovation (AI2) – https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/ai2
- Army Learning Management System (ALMS) – https://www.lms.army.mil/
- Army Maintenance Application (ArMA) – https://www.armymaintenance.com/arma
- Army National Guard GI Personnel Gateway – https://arngg1.ngb.army.mil/SelfService/CareerCenter/Home.aspx
- Army Publications Directorate – https://armypubs.army.mil/
- Army Public Health Center – https://phc.amedd.army.mil/Pages/default.aspx/
- Army Readiness Assessment Program – https://earap.safety.army.mil/
- Army Senior Leadership – https://www.army.mil/leaders/sa/
- Army SkillSoft – https://usarmy.skillport.com/
The last one is About AKOffline. On this page, you will be able to see a brief information about Army Knowledge Offline. Aside from that, there are also site updates.
For more information about Army Knowledge Offline, the best thing that you can do is to go to its official website at armyknowledgeoffline.com. If you want to ask some questions, you can send an email to email@example.com.