You may come to this page to get information about AISD Health Screening App. If you are looking for information related to AISD Health Screening App, you are lucky have come to this place. Here you are going to accept information you need.
Qualtrics Screening App – Daily Wellness Survey
The daily wellness survey is to be completed by parent and student. This article will give you a guide to understand how this Health Screening app works and explains how to use the dashboard for campuses. Simply, you will be able to scan the QR code to complete the daily wellness survey.
Qualtrics Screening App – Here’s guide
- Need to know that a daily email is sent between 4:00 AM – 6:00 AM to the parent email address on file. For note: The email is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The parent or the student have to complete the daily wellness survey. Warning: the daily wellness survey has a drop down menu for Spanish, English, and Vietnamese.
- At the completion of the daily wellness survey, the parent/student and the staff are going to get a verification response based on how they answered the daily survey questions for that day. Several things to know: Eligible to attend in class, work, or activities. Not eligible to attend in class, work, or activities.
- Usually, a daily response is recorded in the Qualtrics dashboard for campus or department view. The principals and the nurse of the campus will have access to open the Qualtrics dashboard. Keep in mind that Daily verification must be done for every student in AISD.
- A proof of completing the daily wellness survey: Usually, the Campus will ask the parent or student to show them the response from the daily wellness survey (drop off students with the phones). The Qualtrics dashboard is going to show the names of the students in alpha order, and they are able to be used to check names.
AISD Health Screening – Survey Questions View
When you do a health screening in AISD, there are some survey questions that you have to answer. Here are they:
1. Are you planning to bring your child to school today?
2. Does your child currently have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Recent loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Nausea or vomiting
3. For Parent/Student: Within the past 14 days, has your child contact with anyone who you know has had Covid 19 or Covid like symptoms?
4. For Staff: Within the past 14 days, have you been in contact with anyone who you know has has had Covid 19 or Covid like symptoms?
Do you contact 2 meters or closer for more than 15 minutes with a person or having direct contact with fluids from a person with Covid-19?
5. For Parent/Student: has your child received a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the past 10 days?
6. For Staff: Have you received a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the past 10 days?
7. For Parent/Student: Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to monitor, isolate or quarantine your child because of concerns about Covid-19 infection?
8. For Staff: Within the past 14 days, has a medical professional ask you to self-isolate, or self quarantine because of concerns about Covid-19 infection?
AISD – COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
The number one method to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is using mask. Thus, everyone on AISD, including the students, staff and the visitors, are required to wear a mask.
- Screening and Temperature Checks
Before coming to campus, we highly recommend all individuals to screen for symptoms per CDC guidelines. In this case, use the COVID-19 Screen and Go on the AISD mobile application as a screening option for the students and the staff. Now, AISD will no longer be doing temperature checks.
AISD is going to follow the CDC’s recommended cleaning guidelines for schools. We are going to clean and disinfect highly-touched surfaces and areas frequently.
- Sick Individuals
If you or your child are feeling sick, please stay at home and contact your physician and campus as soon as possible. Anyone who is sick have to isolate for 10 days. Those who show symptoms may return early if they receive a doctor’s note stating they do not have COVID-19 or get a negative result from a PCR test. For your information, Rapid antigen testing will be available in campus health rooms at the start of the school year.
Anyone who is unvaccinated and has had contact with someone who has tested positive Covid-19 will be required to quarantine for 10-14 days. For those who are vaccinated, they will not need to quarantine if they come in close contact with someone who tests positive COVID-19.
Cleaning classrooms will take place frequently. Physical distancing of 3 meters or more will take place when feasible, per CDC guidelines. Plexiglas are going to be placed in classrooms and across campuses. In addition, AISD will be providing a HEPA air filtration system within each classroom.
- COVID-19 Vaccines
Getting a COVID-19 vaccine will assist to lower your chances of getting COVID-19, spreading it to others. The district is partnering with local organizations to give COVID-19 vaccine to the students, staff, families, and the community. Getting the COVID-19 vaccine is not needed, but strongly encouraged.
- COVID-19 Rapid Testing
COVID-19 rapid antigen testing will be available in campus health rooms at the start of the school year for those who need it. Testing is not a requirement. For this case, you are able to contact your school nurse for more information.