Aikyashree Scholarship is launched by West Bengal government. This Aikyashree Scholarship scheme is launched for the students of West Bengal. The state government assist the poor people who not continue their study. This Aikyashree Scholarship give the financial support to the students who weak in financial.
The State government want to increase the education system in the west Bengal. The main purpose of the Aikyashree Scholarship scheme is to development of minority. All students of the schools or colleges are able to eligible for the scholarship. Government will give the financial support to the students.
Aikyashree Scholarship Payment Status Check 2021
As we explained above, Akhiyashree scholarship is launched by West Bengal government. This Aikyashree Scholarship scheme is especially for minority students. Government will give the financial support to the minority students like Shikh, Jain, Muslim, Buddhist, and Jain’s. The students who are belong with the poor family are obtain benefits with the scheme.
This Akhiyashree scholarship is for the students from first class to PhD. All the minority students who are belong with west Bengal will be able to apply for the Akhiyashree scholarship.
Before registration, there are many questions about:
- How to apply online or offline.
- Needed documents.
- What are the eligibility
- What are the amount and reward
- What is the last date
- Process of registration
- How to verify the registration
- Where to get other information from which Helpline number.
Aikyashree Scholarship Status Overview
The West Bengal scholarship for the minority students is a state government initiative of the west Bengal implemented from the financial year 2019-2020. Lots of students obtain benefits with the scholarship. We are going to share some details about the scholarship:
- Name of the scheme: Aikyashree Scholarship
- Published by: West Bengal state government.
- Beneficiary for: Minority development and finance corporation department.
- Year: 2020 – 2021
- Office contact no: 18001202130
Key Features of the Aikyashree Scholarship Last Date
- This Aikyashree scholarship is especially for the minority development and give the financial support for the minority students.
- Minority classes like Shikh, Jain, Muslim, Buddhist, and Jain’s are eligible for registration.
- The main goal of this Aikyashree scholarship is to increase the educational status of the minority classes.
- The state government provide the loan for the students who are belong with the poor family to continue their study.
- The state government develop the system of education in all over the state.
- The state government provide the facility to how they are able to compete in the entrance exams.
- Also, the state government trained the students with self-defense training.
Statistics Aikyashree Scholarship
- For Pre Matric: 3603220
- For Post-Matric: 516763
- And Merit Cum Means: 5092
- For TSP: 200736
- For SVMCM: 18202
Aikyashree Scholarship Types
Apparently, there are five types of scholarship under the Akhiyashree scholarship.
- Pre-metric scholarship ( For all students of class1 to class 12)
- Post metric scholarship (For meritorious students of class 11 to PhD.)
- Mertric -cum- means scholarship (for buying technical and professional courses)
- Bigyani Kanya megha brittiYojna.
- Hindi scholarship scheme by west Bengal.
Aikyashree Scholarship Status Check Eligibility Criteria
For metric and post metric scholarship
- The applicants have to belong to west Bengal.
- The students have to be studying in school or institute which are known by the government board or council or university.
- Apply only the students of class 1 to 12 class.
- Students get minimum 50% marks in their final examination.
- Family income of the students is not above to 2 lakh per year.
- The scholarship is for the students who are belong with SC, OBC and ST.
For Kanga Meghan BarritiYojna
- The students are only for the girls students of class 12th.
For Hindi scholarship
- The scholarship is given the financial support to the poor students in Hindi language.
The selection procedure is bases on the eligible student on the merit list. Application will be eligible if the students get 50 percent marks in the previous exam.
Document List for Aikyashree Scholarship
- Community certificate.
- Photocopy of Adhat card
- Low income certificate
- Fee record.
- Photocopy of Educational certificate of passed examination.
- Bonofied certificate.
- Photocopy of bank account passbook
- And passport size photograph
Month and Time Schedule of Aikyashree Scholarship
|Name of Scholarship||Schedule|
|Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Minorities, West Bengal||From July to September 2021|
|West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC||From September to November 2021|
|Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship||From May to July 2021|
|Hindi Scholarship Scheme||October to December 2021|
|West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship For Sc St Student||September to November 2021|
How to apply online for Aikyashree Scholarship Registration?
Here are some steps to apply online for Aikyashree Scholarship Registration:
- At the first step, you have to click on the official site wbmdfscholership.gov.in/
- After that, you are able to click on new registration option.
- On the registration application, you need to fill all the information such as name, address, mobile number, your account etc.
- The next step that you have to do is to fill all the details carefully.
- Afterwards, you are able to click on the submit option.
- Then, your application will be register.
- Write temporary user ID.
- Please click with ID and password and sent it in the official link.
How to track Aikyashree Scholarship Payment Status Check Online?
If you want to check the application status of Aikyashree Scholarship, then you are able to follow the steps below.
- At the first step, you have to visit the official site of the Aikyashree Scholarship.
- After that, the home page of Aikyashree Scholarship site will be open.
- Now, you are able to click on the link of Track Application status.
- You need to choose the year of registration, date of birth and other detail.
- Also, you are able to check the same by entering your Date of birth and Mobile number as user name and Password.
- Please submit all the information.
- In this way you are able to check the same.
Aikyashree Scholarship Helpline numbers
The students who want to contact with the authority, they are able to contact with the helpline no. For example: 801701714, toll free number is: 1800-120-2130. Also, the students are able to send message on the official site to get information about the scholarship.