Do you take AIBE XVI exam? If so, now you may be wondering whether you pass the exam or not and you are surely waiting for the answer key and also the result of the exam. So, when will the result of AIBE XVI 2021 be announced?
The Announcement of AIBE XVI (16) Result 2021
According to the Careers360 website, it is expected that the result of AIBE XVI will be announced on November 2021. However, there is no exact date when the result AIBE XVI will be announced. On the News 18 website, it is explained that the results of AIBE XVI will be based on the final key. If the final key has been released, then the results will be announced by the BCI.
If you want to pass the AIBE exam, the general category students need to score 40 percent marks. Meanwhile, the SC and ST category students need to get 35 percent marks.
The Steps to Check AIBE XVI (16) Result 2021
Do you know how to check the AIBE XVI result 2021? If you do not know how to do that, you are able to follow the steps below according to Careers360.
- The first thing that you have to do is to visit the official website of AIBE XVI.
- Then, when you are on the website, you have to click on the result link which is given in the notification section.
- Now, you have to log in by using your roll number/ registration number/ mobile number and date of birth.
- After you log in, you will see that the AIBE XVI result will be shown on the screen.
- Now, the thing that you are able to do is to save and download the result for future reference.
Details Available in AIBE XVI Result 2021
What are the details which are available in AIBE XVI result 2021? The details are the name of the candidate, result status (pass / qualified or fail), enrollment number, name of father/ husband, the roll number of candidate and photograph and signature of the candidate.
For your information, all India Bar Examination is a qualification based exam where with AIBE, candidates will be tested for their capability to understand the basic legal knowledge and skills needed for practicing law. So, if the candidates have score above a certain threshold, they are considered qualified for getting a Certificate of Practice (CoP). This certificate is issued by the apex law body, Bar Council of India.
Rechecking Answer Sheets for AIBE
The candidates are permitted by BCI to request re-checking of the answer sheet. You are able to recheck the AIBE answer sheet online and offline.
If you want to recheck AIBE XVI answer sheet online, the council will provide a link for you. However, it is important for you to note that the rechecking process can only be done by candidates whose result status is “fail”.
You are able to follow the steps below to do rechecking process of AIBE answer sheet.
- The first thing that you have to do is to fill the online application for AIBE rechecking of answer sheet.
- It is important for you to note that rechecking fees will be Rs 200.
- Then, if you want to recheck your AIBE XVI answer sheet by yourself, you will have to book a time slot online mode.
- If so, you have to visit the BCI office as per the alloted schedule. You will be informed about the schedule of rechecking after the council gets your application.
- You will not be given the xerox of the answer sheets and answer key under any circumstances.
- Then, you will be informed about your re-checking results in 7 working days after you register the request for re-evaluation.
How about offline rechecking of AIBE XVI 2021? On the official website, the rechecking form will be released by the BCI. In offline mode, you will need to send the rechecking application form which has been filled in in the attached format together with a demand draft amounting to Rs. 200, in favour of the Bar Council of India payable at New Delhi.
The Reason Why AIBE Result Important
If you want to practice law in India, it is important for you to pass AIBE exam. If you are able to pass this exam, you will have the Certificate of Practice (COP) and it is prerequisite for practising law.
Based on the BCI rules, the people who completed law graduation after 2009 – 2010 need to pass the AIBE for practising law in any court of law which is established in India. The certificate sets the minimum standard for lawyers. If you pass the exam, the COP will be sent to you by the Bar Council of India via pos.
Can I Take the AIBE Exam Again If I Fail?
While waiting for the results of the AIBE exam, you may wonder whether you are allowed to take this exam again if you fail. It it important for you to know that the AIBE exam is usually held once every year. However, in some cases, it is held more than once in a year.
So, if I fail in the exam, can I take the AIBE exam again? You are able to take the AIBE exam again many times until you are able to pass the exam. Let’s say that you fail in AIBE XVI 2021. Don’t be sad. You still have chances to take the exam, but make sure that you prepare well so that you can make sure that you can pass the exam.
If you fail the AIBE exam, you have to analyze the reasons why you fail. After you analyze it, then you have to make a plan to work on these areas. In addition, it is better for you to have the best collection of books. If you have never taken AIBE exam in the previous year, you can make it as your experience.
For your information, if you want to take the AIBE exam, you have to be a 3-year or 5-year LLB graduate and you have to be enrolled with a state bar council. How about the age limit? Well, there is no age limit to take this exam. So, you can take this exam until you are qualified. Well, for your information, this information is mostly according to Careers360.