How do you log into Achieve3000? If you come to this page for finding that information, you are at the right page. Here we are going to explain about the way to log into Achieve 3000. Keep reading on this page.
How to login to Achieve3000?
Here are some easy steps to login to Achieve3000:
- At the first step, you have to go to the official site of Achieve 3000.
- Then, you are able to click at Login button which is located at the top of right.
- Next, you will be bring to the page where you need to enter your username and password.
- Now, you are able to submit your username properly.
- Afterwards, you have to submit your password. Please make sure that you submit your password correctly.
- The last easy step, just click at Log In button. Finally, you will be able to access Achieve 3000.
In addition, you are also able to sign in with Google. Do you want to attend a training? If you want to attend a training, simply you are able to click at the link; Attending a training? By clicking that link, you are going to go to the page where you have to enter the event code issued by your instructor.
Achieve 3000 Literacy at Home Digital
You are able to log in any time and read amazing and great articles and stories. Then, you are able to complete activities which will help you build your skills.
Here are steps to get started:
- The first thing that you have to do is to choose your reading Level.
- Please find your grade level. For your information, standard is right at your grade level, support is a little below grade-level, and challenge is only a little above.
- The next step that you have to do is to log into Achieve3000 literacy at home with your username and password.
- Afterwards, get your personal login Credentials. You are going to be asked some short questions. Then you are going to get your personal username and password. Please save that information so that you will be able to log into Achieve 3000 Literacy at home every day you want.
For note: If you are a new user of Achieve 3000, which is also known as TeenBiz3000, KidBiz3000, or Empower3000, so you have to continue using your existing User ID and password so that your teachers will be able to monitor the work you are doing.
Achieve 3000 Parent Account Sign Up
Welcome to English reading and writing Program at Silverberg. Throughout the week, your child will be able to accept reading and writing materials which are not too easy or too difficult, however are at the right level to help increase literacy skills.
It is easy to get started with your Achieve 3000 Parent Account. it only takes just a minute. To sign up, simply you as a parent can do these steps below:
- On your Internet browser, you have to go to portal.achieve3000.com
- Then, you are able to enter your child’s username and password.
- After that, you have to click the arrow by his or her name at the top of the screen. Next, simply click Create Parent Login.
- The next step that you have to do is to submit your security code and answer a couple of questions. For security reasons, you are able to ask their staff for your personal security code.
- The system is going to display your Home Edition username and password. Please record this login information somewhere safe. You are going to need it to access Achieve 3000 Literacy in the future.
- Just login and get started.
For note: if you have already signed up for the Home Edition, you are still able to follow the instructions on this sheet. During setup, you are going to be asked to give your username and password, thus all of your children are able to be linked to the same account. If you have any questions, you do not hesitate to contact your child’s teacher or calling at 425-502-9768. They look forward to working together towards your child’s success.
About Achieve 3000
Achieve 3000 is an online literacy program which provides nonfiction reading content to the students in grades preK–12. It focuses on building phonemic, fluency, phonics, vocabulary, reading comprehension, and writing skills. Achieve 3000 is specially designed to help the students advance their nonfiction reading skills by giving differentiated online instruction.
The teachers of Achieve 3000 utilize the program with an entire class. However the assignments are tailored to each student’s reading ability level. For instance, the teachers assign an article and related activities to an entire class. Then, this program tailors the version of the article to each student by automatically increasing the difficulty of text when the students are ready for more challenging text.
For your information, Achieve 3000 gives lessons which follow a five-step routine:
- Respond to a Before Reading Poll,
- Read an article,
- Answer activity questions,
- Respond to an After Reading Poll, and
- Answer a Thought Question.
Progress reports and the student usage data that provided by the online tool, allow the teachers to track both whole-class and individual student progress. The program is specially designed for diverse student groups, including struggling readers in need of intensive tutoring, general education students, and English learners.
Well, the text above is an explanation about how to log into Achieve 3000. From the text above you are able to know how to sign up Achieve 3000 as a parent. Aside from that, you also become know how to get started Achieve 3000 Literacy at home digital. In the text above, we also share some information related to Achieve 3000 itself. If you want to get more information related to Achieve 3000 (also known as TeenBiz3000, KidBiz3000, or Empower3000), you are able to visit that official site.