Kahoot is a platform where it is used to create quizzes easily. This platform can be useful for teachers, students, fans of trivia or people who like learning. As the user of Kahoot, you may think of using a hack so that you are able to answer the questions correctly. Are there any hacks for Kahoot? What about Kahoot Ninja?
There are several ways to hack Kahoot as explained on the website of etechshout. Those ways are using Kahoot Ninja, Using Kahoot Bot Chrome Extension, and some more. But, according to etechshout, it is explained that now Kahoot Bot Chrome Extension has been removed from Google Chrome Store. However, even though I inform you about how to hack Kahoot with them, I do not recommend you to use the hacks. I recommend you to play Kahoot fairly without any hacks or cheats.
How to Hack Kahoot Using Kahoot Ninja
According to the etechshout website, here are the steps to hack Kahoot.
- First, you have to visit Kahoot Ninja website.
- After accessing the site, then you have to enter Game PIN and Name.
- Here, you have to log in by entering your Kahoot username and Kahoot password.
- After that, you have to click on the Initiate Hack.
On the etechshout, it is explained that Kahoot Ninja has a premium subscription. If you subscribe to it, you will have premium access to the answer hack and also it has connections which are prioritized to Kahoot Ninja servers. By having the prioritized servers, you do not need to wait for long to connect bot.
Things to Know About Kahoot Bot
According to Kahootbot.org, the kahoot bot refers to the online web tools which are usually used by students to flood and send artificial bots to online Kahoot Games. There are a lot of names through the times that students used to refer to the tool such as Kahoot Ninja, Kahoot Killer, Kahoot crasher, and Kahoot spammer.
The bots have a lot of features and it is able to easily flood game sessions. But once again, I do not recommend you to use kahoot hacks or bots or cheats for answering the questions in Kahoot. I recommend you to play it honestly without having to use these cheats or bots.
The Steps to Play Kahoot
If it is your first time playing Kahoot, you may need the tutorials about how to play it. Below, you are able to read the steps to play Kahoot.
- The first thing that you must do to play Kahoot is to log in to your Kahoot account.
- After logging in, then you must discover a game to play. You must click on the Discover on the top navigation bar to search from the library of millions or you are able to select a game from one of kahoot’s collections.
- Now, you must click on the Play button.
- Then, when you see that the screen launches, you must select the Classic game.
- The game lobby launches and there will be a unique game PIN where it can be seen by all players.
- Players are able to use their own devices such as their phone to join the game via kahoot.it or the Kahoot app and they are able to join the game by inserting the PIN and their nickname.
- Let’s say that all players are in the game lobby. If so, you have to click on the Start button.
- Players will be required to answer the questions that appear on the shared screen with their devices. You are able to discover each answer option on the shared screen inside a box with a specific color and shape that matches the boxes shown on the screen of the player.
- After each question, there will be a leaderboard where it shows the top 5 players. On their own devices, players are permitted to view their points and place.
- At the end of the game, the nickname of the winner will be able to be seen on the shared screen and players are able to see their final place on their device.
According to Wikipedia, here is what you need to know about Kahoot. Kahoot is a learning platform and it is game-based. In schools and other educational institutions, this platform is used as educational technology. The learning games in Kahoot are multiple choice quizzes that are generated by users and it is able to be accessed via a web browser on the Kahoot app. This platform is also able to be used by teachers to review knowledge of students for formative assessment. In addition, it is also able to be used as a break from traditional classroom activities. On this platform, you are also able to find trivia quizzes.
How about the development of this platform? In 2021, this platform was founded by three people namely Johan Brand, Jamie Brooker and Morten Versvik in a joint project with the Norwegian University of Science and Technology. They collaborated with Professor Alf Inge Wang. And then, they were joined by Norwegian entrepreneur Asmund Furuseth. In March 2013, they launched this platform in a private beta at SXSWedu and then in September 2013, the beta was released to the public.
It is simple to use this platform. Players have to connect by using a generated game PIN which is shown on the common screen and then use a device to answer questions created by a teacher, business leader or other person. If you are the creator of the questions, you are able to decide to give points whether the players are able to get 0 points, up to 1000 points or 2000 points. Let’s say that the players can answer immediately. If so, they will get more points as long as they get the correct answers.
This platform has implemented Jumble where it challenges players to put answers in the correct order rather than choosing a single correct answer.
As of 2020, users are allowed to use different question types in Kahoot. The Quiz is the basic type of question in this platform where it requires the question and at least 2 options and one of them needs to be marked as the correct answer. Do you subscribe to premium kahoot? If so, you have the possibility to choose between single select or multi select.